MC Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Elite

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
If you wish to Join a usergroup, just ask the groups moderator! If they deem you worthy, you'll be added to the group.
Don't mess with the mods; it won't end well for you
Don't have an account? Sign up now and get posting!
Enjoy RPing? Why not check out the RP section!
Made an awesome map or mod? Be sure to share it with the rest of us for feedback!
Need a sig or avatar? Come over to Alpha's sig shop and request one!
Latest topics
» Avalon Survival
-MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: Emptyby Alpha Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:33 pm

» Parkour tutorial
-MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: Emptyby Alpha Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:28 pm

» WIP Texture pack
-MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: Emptyby Alpha Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:26 pm

» -MineFortress II Maps- :I:TeamObsidiox:I:
-MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: Emptyby AgentAG Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:20 am

» What are your favorite videogames?
-MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: Emptyby Artorias Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:32 pm

» Worldpainter
-MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: Emptyby AgentAG Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:52 pm

» Post some pictures of your survival house!
-MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: Emptyby Artorias Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:46 pm

» Share your painterly pack!
-MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: Emptyby Alpha Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:13 pm

» --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--
-MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: Emptyby Alpha Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:41 pm

» Alpha's Sigs
-MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: Emptyby Alpha Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:51 am

» Forum Improvements
-MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: Emptyby Alpha Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:37 pm

» Forum Rules
-MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: Emptyby Alpha Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

-MineFortress II Maps- :I:TeamObsidiox:I:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_Plague

Dark_Plague

-MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: Empty
PostSubject: -MineFortress II Maps- :I:TeamObsidiox:I:   -MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:31 pm

MineFortress II Maps

Egypt
-MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: 2011-118

Egypt is an Attack/Defend Control Point map adopting a custom Egyptian desert terrain theme, and featuring notably unique use of vertical space. RED's goal is to defend a tomb of gold from BLU discovered after an archaeological dig. Egypt is one of the community maps chosen by Valve as honorary official maps due to their high quality.

The objective for the map is for BLU must capture both points to complete a stage. RED attempts to defend the points, and wins if any of the points remain uncaptured when time runs out.

- Offical TF2 Wiki

We have created Stage 1 of "Egypt", as this one seems to be the easiest., along with 2Fort.

2Fort

-MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: 2011-010

This map is a CTF map. CTF stands for "Capture The Flag". It's a simple game where there are two teams who are supposed to fetch and bring the other teams "flag" to your teams base. Sounds easy, yes. But it's actually quite hard. The rules for the map are explained in the actual map. Though, we assume you know how to play CTF so you'll probably just get playing with your friends when you're in the map!

Who are TeamObsidiox?

TeamObsidiox has 4 members. We are called Dark_Plague, Glass_Miner (Pintoz), AgentAG and Terwynd. We've been around for some months now, without any big recognizition. We are not really striving for becoming some big Minecraft team. We mainly just enjoy building together and making videos together on our YouTube channel. Some fans are always enjoyable to have though Happy .

...Oh, you want the link to our separate channels too? Well, sure then:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TuTubeGuy (Glass_Miner, TuTubeGuy)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Terwynd (Terwynd)

https://www.youtube.com/user/AGBuzz182 (AgentAG)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkPl4gue (Dark_Plague)

Currently, we've had

Dark_Plague
Glass_Miner
AgentAG
Terwynd
NewEpsilon
DarkStarDC12
Dory01
3DBlenderRender
Kitty4President
Drew980
Bence657
who have helped us out.
Thank you for your help. Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague

Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: -MineFortress II Maps- :I:TeamObsidiox:I:   -MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Here are some videos!

Egypt

2Fort
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Admin
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: -MineFortress II Maps- :I:TeamObsidiox:I:   -MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:10 pm

Never played TF2, but these were pretty impressive maps Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mcelite.forumotion.com
AgentAG

PostSubject: Re: -MineFortress II Maps- :I:TeamObsidiox:I:   -MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:26 am

Y u still give link to my old channel? Now people are going to think I'm a n00b. T_T
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague

Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: -MineFortress II Maps- :I:TeamObsidiox:I:   -MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:15 am

Maybe you should've told me you have a new channel. >.>
Back to top Go down
AgentAG

PostSubject: Re: -MineFortress II Maps- :I:TeamObsidiox:I:   -MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:20 am

I did. I just didn't tell you its name. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -MineFortress II Maps- :I:TeamObsidiox:I:   -MineFortress II Maps-             :I:TeamObsidiox:I: Empty

Back to top Go down

-MineFortress II Maps- :I:TeamObsidiox:I:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MC Elite :: Maps and Mods-
Jump to: