MC Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Elite

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
If you wish to Join a usergroup, just ask the groups moderator! If they deem you worthy, you'll be added to the group.
Don't mess with the mods; it won't end well for you
Don't have an account? Sign up now and get posting!
Enjoy RPing? Why not check out the RP section!
Made an awesome map or mod? Be sure to share it with the rest of us for feedback!
Need a sig or avatar? Come over to Alpha's sig shop and request one!
Latest topics
» Avalon Survival
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- Emptyby Alpha Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:33 pm

» Parkour tutorial
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- Emptyby Alpha Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:28 pm

» WIP Texture pack
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- Emptyby Alpha Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:26 pm

» -MineFortress II Maps- :I:TeamObsidiox:I:
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- Emptyby AgentAG Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:20 am

» What are your favorite videogames?
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- Emptyby Artorias Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:32 pm

» Worldpainter
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- Emptyby AgentAG Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:52 pm

» Post some pictures of your survival house!
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- Emptyby Artorias Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:46 pm

» Share your painterly pack!
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- Emptyby Alpha Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:13 pm

» --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- Emptyby Alpha Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:41 pm

» Alpha's Sigs
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- Emptyby Alpha Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:51 am

» Forum Improvements
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- Emptyby Alpha Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:37 pm

» Forum Rules
--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- Emptyby Alpha Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DRaGO
DRaGO

--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- Empty
PostSubject: --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--   --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Towers of Aesmora

A Minecraft Beta Adventure Map

-This map, when completed, will be a mix of Adventure, RPG, and Parkour maps, integrated through an open world with a gripping storyline and difficult Parkour puzzles. As the name suggests, the only minecraftian-made structures will be towers (mostly). Hope you're not afraid of heights...-

I have been working on a Minecraft Adventure map for a while now, and I'm ready to begin having it be tested for realzees. The story is still a work in progress, so what you'll be doing is testing the various elements that will create the challenges to be integrated in the final work.

Screenshots (more to be added):

--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- TOAWIP1

--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- TOAWIP2

--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- TOAWIP3

DOWNLOADS:

BETA - Towers 1, 2, 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?u2l318zm93lc5za

Screenshot:

--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- TOABETA5

In this map, there are three towers, and in front of each tower, a sign with its difficulty rating. When you are done playing it, I'd like to know what your difficulty rating was for each tower, and why. Also, to anyone who makes minecraft videos, I would really appreciate it if you recorded yourself playing this map, and then posted it in this thread, along with your feedback. NOTE: as of now, I would rather not get feedback on the style of the towers, rather the difficulty of completing them.

BETA - Towers 4, 5 - http://www.mediafire.com/?bnqv3vqu1k92n11

Screenshot:

--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- Toabet10

In this map, there are two towers, both of which are fairly difficult. When you are done playing it, I'd like to know what your difficulty rating was for each tower, and why, as well as any other feedback you may have. Also, to anyone who makes minecraft videos, I would really appreciate it if you recorded yourself playing this map, and then posted it in this thread, along with your feedback. NOTE: as of now, I would rather not get feedback on the style of the towers, rather the difficulty of completing them.

More to come!

VIDEOS:

Tala's First Tower Vid:

Tala's Second Tower Vid:

Back to top Go down
Alpha
Admin
Alpha

--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--   --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA-- EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Nice work with these, I like their aesthetics. I found that the first one was really easy (though perhaps I was just expecting it to be harder after watching Tala's video XD ).

The second one was also pretty easy, but took a while because I went through ALL the chests. I like the part where to continue you have to jump down to what looks like an earlier part of the tower.

The third one was actually pretty hard, and I think the big jump in the begining is imposible Normal. I had to cheat using a piece of dirt because even my sprint jumps just barely didn't make it, but after that it was both challenging and completeable.

Tower 4 was incredibly difficult. It was byfar the most difficult of the 5 towers you've made; I had to use some of my more advanced parkour tricks at parts. I also really liked the appearence of this tower.

Tower 5 was fairly challenging, but not nearly as hard as tower 4. I loved this tower. You did a really nice job with the parkour on it. It wasn't insanly difficult, but it wasn't obvious what you were supposed to do at certain points. I liked the part where you had to shimmy around the ledge on the outside. Nice use of the new planks in the design. Happy

Overall good work, can't wait to see more Very Happy

-Alpha

Back to top Go down
https://mcelite.forumotion.com

--Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MC Elite :: Maps and Mods-
Jump to: