MC Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Elite

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
If you wish to Join a usergroup, just ask the groups moderator! If they deem you worthy, you'll be added to the group.
Don't mess with the mods; it won't end well for you
Don't have an account? Sign up now and get posting!
Enjoy RPing? Why not check out the RP section!
Made an awesome map or mod? Be sure to share it with the rest of us for feedback!
Need a sig or avatar? Come over to Alpha's sig shop and request one!
Latest topics
» Avalon Survival
Post some pictures of your survival house! Emptyby Alpha Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:33 pm

» Parkour tutorial
Post some pictures of your survival house! Emptyby Alpha Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:28 pm

» WIP Texture pack
Post some pictures of your survival house! Emptyby Alpha Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:26 pm

» -MineFortress II Maps- :I:TeamObsidiox:I:
Post some pictures of your survival house! Emptyby AgentAG Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:20 am

» What are your favorite videogames?
Post some pictures of your survival house! Emptyby Artorias Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:32 pm

» Worldpainter
Post some pictures of your survival house! Emptyby AgentAG Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:52 pm

» Post some pictures of your survival house!
Post some pictures of your survival house! Emptyby Artorias Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:46 pm

» Share your painterly pack!
Post some pictures of your survival house! Emptyby Alpha Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:13 pm

» --Towers of Aesmora: Adventure Map BETA--
Post some pictures of your survival house! Emptyby Alpha Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:41 pm

» Alpha's Sigs
Post some pictures of your survival house! Emptyby Alpha Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:51 am

» Forum Improvements
Post some pictures of your survival house! Emptyby Alpha Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:37 pm

» Forum Rules
Post some pictures of your survival house! Emptyby Alpha Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Post some pictures of your survival house!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Admin
Alpha

Post some pictures of your survival house! Empty
PostSubject: Post some pictures of your survival house!   Post some pictures of your survival house! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Title says it all. This is a thread where you can show off your survival mode houses, and get feedback from other members if you'd like.

Here is my current house. Its far from actually being done, but it still looks pretty nice in its current state.
Post some pictures of your survival house! 210

Spoiler:
Planning on adding a wing on each side and of course something on the first floor. Ill probably add a balcony or two as well. Now lets see what you guys can do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mcelite.forumotion.com
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: Post some pictures of your survival house!   Post some pictures of your survival house! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:24 pm

(Taken from the GAC):

Here's my new house on my new world, survival 2.0: (Prepare for lag)
Spoiler:

This is my best world yet, and I did the whole house with wool carpeting in only 9 Minecraft days, too. Now I have Iron gollems, glowstone lamps, and more, but I'm not posting that.
Back to top Go down
Artorias

Artorias

PostSubject: Re: Post some pictures of your survival house!   Post some pictures of your survival house! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Exterior Post some pictures of your survival house! 2012-011

Interior Post some pictures of your survival house! 2012-010

I made my house inside a cave. It may not look like much, but at least I can call it home. Cute
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Post some pictures of your survival house!   Post some pictures of your survival house! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:23 pm

That's some fancy TARDIS action you go going there. :P

Also like that sign by the door. XD
Back to top Go down
Artorias

Artorias

PostSubject: Re: Post some pictures of your survival house!   Post some pictures of your survival house! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Ah, yes...the sign. Whistle

In my northern lands, I had very few resources...so all I could make was a little wooden box. THIS IS REAL SURVIVAL: Post some pictures of your survival house! 2012-012 Post some pictures of your survival house! 2012-013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post some pictures of your survival house!   Post some pictures of your survival house! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post some pictures of your survival house!
Page 1 of 1